Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

The Day you left...

Friday, February 27, 2015

/ by Umesh Shrestha

Nothing has changed
Since you have, left everything is the same
Only the sun have stopped shining brightly,
The flowers have stopped blooming and,
The birds have stopped singing,
The nights have become darker,
Trees have become older,

And the clouds has started crying
It doesn’t matter anymore
Not to me, may not even for you

Still my heart beats
And I breathe
No nothing has changed
Not even a bit
Even my heart still misses u
Even though you are not here
It’s still the same
The pain that I fell inside
And the love I have inside for you
It’s still the same
That’s why nothing has changed
Since you have left, everything is the same

Poet :  Lekali


Please like our facebook page and keep Visiting Our Blog .

No comments

Post a Comment

Please leave your Comment For this POST.

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved with MeroConcept
Made with By Mero Design